BLAIR R. WEBSTER, P.W.S., C.P.E.
1984 ~ B.S. in Fisheries and Wildlife Biology with Specialization in Limnology and a
Minor in Botany, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
1981 ~ A.S. in Biology, Lansing Community College, Lansing, Michigan
- Certified Professional Wetland Scientist, 1994 (Society of Wetland Scientists)
- Certified Associate Fisheries Biologist, 1993 (American Fisheries Society)
- Certified Lake Manager, 1993
(North American Lake Management Society)
- Certified Professional Ecologist, 1993 (Ecological Society Of America)
- Certified Scuba Diver (National Association Of Underwater Instructors, 1981)
Lansing Community College, Community Leadership Development Academy Graduate, March 1996.
Facilitator Training for School Improvement
through the Michigan State School Board, February 1996.
Habitat Evaluation Procedures (HEP) - National Ecology Research Center, Short Course for Impact Assessment and Resource
Environmental Impacts of Highway Projects short course, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1988.
Wetland Evaluation Technique (W.E.T.) Training - Assessment Technique for Evaluating Functions and Values of Wetlands, 1989.
- North American Lake Management Society
- American Fisheries Society
- Society of Wetland Scientists
- Ecological Society of America
- Michigan Association of County Drain Commissioners
- Michigan Lake and Streams Association
June 1996 to Present: Owner of Water and Woods Ecology, LLC, Haslett and Lansing, Michigan
April 1986 to
May 1996:Environmental Scientist/Biologist for Snell Environmental Group, Inc., Lansing, Michigan.